How can this be explained? Multiple wrong messages

I noticed one of the callsigns in my alert list showing up like the screenshot shows.

After asking ES3YJ I learnt, that ONLY 3.5 MHz was used, the other alerts were completely wrong.

Now I’d like to understand, how this can happen. It is probably misreported to Hamalert?

Does anybody know?

Thanks for any hints, best 73, Fritz, DJ1MV

My guess is that ES3YJ put out such a big signal that ES2RR’s receiver got overloaded and decoded the signal at various unwanted mixer product frequencies.

If this particular case happens frequently, you could consider adding a “not Spotter callsign” condition for ES2RR.

Thank you Manuel, this is probably right, the station ES2RR is abt 60km away and my friend will talk to him and investigate more.

We discovered this behavior more often and will try to get a solution.

best 73, Fritz