The save button gone - stuck on Trigger page

I had to login new today. Once in the iPhone app I am on the Trigger page and cannot get out, the SAVE button on the lower bottom left is gone?

What iPhone model and iOS version is this on, and could you post a screenshot please? I haven’t been able to reproduce the issue on my devices and simulators yet. In any case, you should be able to get out by force-closing the app.

Hi.

I am using iOS 28.0.1. This morning I see a X on the screen that I was able to click on to get back to the normal alert screen. The SAVE that was at the bottom left is not there.

I don’t see a button here on the forum to add the image.

Hello Glen,

Thanks for the screenshot sent via email. There is an “X” button in the lower left hand corner that should close the window. Does that not work?

I know that it doesn’t look very pretty. The app is due for a complete rewrite in the near future.

73,

Manuel HB9DQM

It is an iPhone 17 Pro. iOS 27.0.1