Live display of new matching spots in the browser.
- Optional: sound on new spot
- Desktop notifications (via Notifications API - Web APIs | MDN)
Live display of new matching spots in the browser.
This feature would be great, especially since no more email alerts.
Many times I’m on my PC and I hear the alert on my phone.
It would be much nicer to see the alerts on the PC and not opening the app on the phone.
Many thanks for all the great work,
73 Ady YO2NAA
Yes would like to do this so I can watch the info scroll by on my larger shack monitor instead of my iPad.
I think this may be a duplicate of [Future Roadmap]-Live spot view on the web · Issue #7 · hamalert/hamalert-app · GitHub
Add a view to show the alerts as they were sent out by maybe another tab at the top stating ‘Alerts’ for example.